It is the mission of the Parker County Sheriff’s Office to identify and respond to the needs of the community; take the lead in solving community problems; instill a professional attitude and enhance the overall quality of life through mutual trust, respect, and the fair enforcement of the laws while safeguarding the self-respect of all. The Parker County Sheriff’s Office strives to promote community partnerships to improve the quality of life. It is our commitment to enforce laws firmly yet with compassion while affording dignity and respect to every individual.
Long respected as the county’s top lawman, the Sheriff has a range of duties that include criminal investigations, traffic enforcement, as well as the following:
- Providing security for the operation of county and district courts
- Enforcing county ordinances and other state laws
- Service of process
- Accepting bail for prisoners in his/her custody
- Conducting sales of seized and unclaimed properties
- Operation of the jail to ensure the safety and security of prisoners