Skip to content



Civil Process receives, processes, and serves civil documents from attorneys, District Courts, County Courts, and other states. They also facilitate the sale of property due to delinquent taxes. In December 2022 all civil process was transferred to the Parker County Constables Offices. You can contact the appropriate Office from the list below. Tax sales and Writs of Attachment from Probate Court are now handled by the Office of Constable, Precinct Two.

You can find a precinct map, fees, and contact information on Parker County’s website.

%d bloggers like this: